FOR ABSTRACTS NOW OPEN
Abstract Submission closes 31 October 2023
You are requested to
submit abstracts to your presentation
Please click on the link below to submit your Abstract below:
Each abstract must include:
- Title [max 50]
- Description [max 1000]
- Presenting speaker prefix (Mr, Dr, Prof, etc)
- Presenting speaker full name
- Presenting speaker organisation
- Presenting speaker email
- Presenting speaker country
- Presenting speaker biography [max 350]
The abstract must clearly describe the content of the presentation and its basis, e.g., detailed case study, discussion of practical experience, preliminary research data, completed unpublished research, literature review, administrative initiatives and regulations, etc.
Each leading author may submit no more than two abstracts; and the sender will be the contact person with the conference secretariat.
At least one of the authors will be expected to register and pay for the conference and present the accepted abstract.
Presentation guidelines will be provided closer to the event.
1. Circular Economy
2. Financing of Waste
3. Waste Reclamation
4. Legislation compliance and enforcement
5. Extended Producer Responsibility Waste hierarchy
6. Solutions in Waste Storage and Transport
NOT LIMITED TO